Comics for Ukraine

Comics for Ukraine was a Zoop crowdfunding project from last year.  Took a while, but it was eventually fulfilled... but it doesn't seem to have made it into the database.  So I finally sat down and got the data entered and submitted.  Some items to be aware of:  

•  There are four different covers.  I used the same A, B, C, and D designations as the indicia page.  

•  All four covers are available in hardcover format.  I submitted these as Book 1/A, etc.  

•  I know that covers B, C, and D are available as softcover, and I submitted those as regular issue 1/B, etc.  (It is possible that cover A exists as softcover, I just haven't been able to verify that)

•  "Sunflower Seeds" shows up as a sub-title on the spine and on the back cover, so I entered that into the "Item Title" field.  IIRC, at one point the crowdfunding campaign used that title as well.  So depending on how persnickety you want to be re: the Item Title field, you might consider leaving that field blank.  

•  No publisher listed in the indicia.  I listed Zoop as the publisher, especially since they have copies of the book available for sale post-campaign.  Proceeds from the book go to Operation USA, but I don't think that they are an actual publisher whereas Zoop does publication services for the creators who use their crowdfunding platform.  

•  No cover price or UPC.  Listed cover price as $0.00 accordingly.  For the Price field, I used $60 for the hardcover versions and $40 for the softcover versions (these are the post-campaign prices as shown at the weblink above).  

•  Cover date:  I accidentally left this blank.  Based on the indicia page, the cover date should be 7/2023.  

COMPLETISTS TAKE NOTE:  This anthology book includes short stories featuring American Flagg, Astro City, Chew, Grendel, Rocketeer, Scary Godmother, Star Slammers, and Usagi Yojimbo.