Livestream episodes of note

This is NOT going to be a full listing of all of Pete's Livestreams, but rather a listing of episodes that are useful or noteworthy... and by that I mean episodes that people might want to come back to at some point.  Expect the list to change over time:  it will start out small for now but will grow over time as I find episodes worth adding.  And I can imagine some episodes getting removed from the list if they are superceded by later episodes.  

And by all means, feel free to post suggestions (with YouTube links, please!!!!) for episodes that you think should be added.  Was there an episode with a really useful demonstration?  An episode with the answer to a really common or important viewer question?  Is there an episode listed that is now obsolete and needs to be removed from the list?  Let me know!  

(...and phooey on those of you who try to suggest adding Episdoe #149 to the index!)  

•  Getting started with ComicBase:  Episode #169 (01 May 2024)

•  ComicBase basic tips: Episode #141 (09 August 2023)
    Collection of "ComicBase Tips" videos are available at this link.  

•  Introducing ComicBase 2024:  Episode #144 (07 September 2023)

•  Handling non-U.S. comics in ComicBase:  Episode #138 (12 July 2023)
    British comics w/ Joel Meadows:  Episode #92 (11 May 2022)

•  Life hacks for comic collectors:  Episode #164 (20 March 2024)
    Timesaving tricks for comic collectors: Episode #143 (23 August 2023)

•  Slabbed comics:  what it's all about and thoughts about how CB should handle valuations of slabbed comics:  Episode #167 (17 April 2024)

•  Comic book investing strategies:  Episode #140 (02 August 2023)