Clean up for 01/10/2024 content update

This week's updated added the book title Hellboy: Odder JobsThat title is still listed in the database as a comic title as well, but that is a holdover from the old days when there weren't multiple media categories.  The new title should stay, the older comic title should be removed.  
Similar situation for Hellboy: An Assortment of Horrors -- this week's update added a (correct) book title but the old comic title still needs to be deleted.  
[And in the same vein, Hellboy: Odd Jobs and Hellboy: Oddest Jobs are still listed as comic titles, but those need to be shifted over to the Books category.]

Also added was the comic title The Return of Mister X.  This is a duplicate of Mister X (Vol. 1) Collector's Set #1/A.  The cover prices for the two seem to be different, so I'm guessing that the new entry is simply a later printing.  In any event, this trade paperback reprints the first several issues of Mister X (Vol. 1) so I suggest that the new title isn't necessary and should be deleted.  

The comic title Tuff Shit was added this week.  I thought that the CB policy was to use an asterisk for naughty words (such as f*ck), but maybe I'm an old fuddy duddy and missed the memo that the "s-word" is substantially more acceptable than the "f-word" such that it doesn't need to be censored.  (Then again, the liberal in me and the purist in me both say that the "f-word" shouldn't be censored in the database, but what do I know?)