Holy terror (Legendary) Cover Scan

I have scanned this cover and rotated it  for proper aspect and placed it in the grid.  Comicbase recognizes it and replaces it but rotated 90 degrees.  What can I do to correct this?

(I have included the original file and a screenshot of the image after dropping it onto the grid.)

1-HC.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 12.58.02 PM.png

When you click on the cover can in the grid area, does the expanded image have the correct orientation?
If it does, you may just need to delete the thumbnail.
They are located in folder C (colon) \Users\Public\Documents\Human Computing\Thumbnails .
Since the Publisher is 'Legendary', open the 'L' folder, then the 'Legendary' folder and finally the 'Holy Terror (Legendary)' folder. Delete the thumbnail (these are all recreated so there is no danger doing this).
If that doesn't fix it, it may be getting re-downloaded.

No it stays with the same orientation.

image.thumb.png.e14c5aa2e4159d175d3c125a0d65a190.png

When I change the name in the Pictures folder and then force a reload from CB the folder looks like this

image.png.d6d5a36233a97dd0b22f5b7bc13cae63.png

and the grid looks like:

image.png.c569e2302319d6b9230a458b9b0fae48.png

and selecting the thumbnail looks like this:

image.thumb.png.441dc98b91e0b6e1a66cedd05534a0df.png

I was trying to get a larger scan for upload to CB 

At a guess, I think CB is automatically downloading the one in the master database and replacing the one you modified.

Use menu item Setup->Preferences and see if you have Automatically Download Larger Pictures checked. (see attaached)

If you do, uncheck it, modify the cover and see if it stay that way.

image.thumb.png.bf55b3fff042cf23ec94ae1a57ccc06d.png

It was checked so I unchecked it but no change in the results.  I suspect it has something to do with the aspect ratio when scanning. 

Due to the size of the book I had to scan it sideways (as it appears in the grid) but the rotated it to be properly displayed in preview mode.  I saved it and it always comes up in the correct orientation but after putting it into CB the orientation is incorrect.  My main goal here was to provide a larger scan for the CB database but I also have the same issue with another (new) book where the image is incorrectly oriented

I got it to work!

My last post prompted me to think about the aspect ratio.  I looked at the image in preview and found the information on the image showed a 90 degree CCW rotation (as it shows when I put the image in CB).  I imported it into Photos and then inspected it and it showed no rotation.  After exporting the picture and then putting into CB, it comes up perfectly.  

Thanks for putting up with me.