Clean up for 12/3/2020 content update

This week added the title Firefly : Watch How I Soar.  There appears to be a space immediately preceding the colon.  Is that deliberate?

DC Nation Presentd DC Future State appears to contain a typo.  (I assume that it should be "Presents")

The New Mutants Artist Edition Bill Sienkiewicz should actually be New Mutants Artist Select Series Bill Sienkiewicz.  This book had been submitted back in 2016, and there was a discussion on the old message boards that there are four different versions.  At one point the database had all of this correctly indexed, don't know what happened here.  There is also some additional info in that old thread for other Marvel Artist Select books that no longer seems to be reflected in the current database.  😞

The new title Mickey Mouse by Floyd Gottfreson also contains a typo.  Don't know what's up with the Book #1/B and Book #1/HC.  The notes suggest that this is trying to list the b&w daily strip reprint book and the color Sunday reprint book as different versions of the same issue.  That is not appropriate, they are two separate issues.  All of these books appear to be listed already under the Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney's...) title already.   If the idea is to move them into their own title, I suggest using the notes and scans from there to do so.