Astro City incorrect titles

I know that these have been in the database for quite a while, but I'm going to pass these along anyway:

1.  The database lists Astro City: The Dark Age.  The indicia actually says:  Astro City: Dark Age/Book One.  [no "The" in the title]

2.  The database lists Astro City: Dark Ages/Book Two.  The indicia actually says:  Astro City: Dark Age/Book Two.  ["Age" vs. "Ages"]

3.  The database lists Astro City: The Dark Age Book 3.  The indicia actually says:  Astro City: Dark Age/Book Three.  [multiple differences: no "The"; slash included in title; "3" is spelled out as "Three"]
[The last issue of this series actually has a typo in the indicia "Lastro City: Dark Age/Book Three" but I recommend that we not pay attention to that]

4.  The database lists Astro City: The Dark Age Book 4.  The indicia actually says:  Astro City: The Dark Age Book Four.  ["4" is spelled out as "Four"... but this time "The" *is* in the indicia and there is no slash.  Obviously the Wildstorm editorial team wanted to see if we were all paying attention.]