Jump to content

Troy E. Charlton

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Troy E. Charlton last won the day on December 28 2020

Troy E. Charlton had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. Hi ComicBase Support Team! Not sure where to post this, but this discussion has a nice image of how left/right arrows show up at the bottom when the search results exceed the number of set rows in the grid. I currently have my installation using a dark theme, and noticed tonight that the numeric shows up, but those arrows do not show up. I think they are blending in with the black theme, they are still accessible if you run your mouse along the line and click a few times Thanks , Troy
  2. Find All My Owned With Cover Date For A Year (2017) & Sorted By Value Items Where... I.[CoverDate] >= "2017-01-01" and I.[CoverDate] <= "2017-12-31" and I.[QtyInStock] > 0 Order By I.[Price] desc Owned Platinum Age Comics & Sorted By Value Items Where... I.[CoverDate] > "1897-01-01" and I.[CoverDate] < "1938-03-31" and I.[QtyInStock] > 0 Order By I.[Price] desc Owned Golden Age Comics & Sorted By Value Items Where... I.[CoverDate] > "1938-04-01" and I.[CoverDate] < "1956-08-31" and I.[QtyInStock] > 0 Order By I.[Price] de
  3. Just wanted to chime in on this issue as well, as I discovered last night I also had lost data within custom field #1, same field that Gary is using to track location/box. I only noticed it while doing some basic reporting reviews, and seen that some of the issues had my location field missing or blank. My installation of Comicbase 2020 was on a fresh Windows 10 install, with a copy of the 2017 database used as the imported data. I lost approximately 300-400 entries (from a 10,000+ collection), random issues, in random boxes there didn't seem to be a pattern for the ones that we
×
×
  • Create New...