Login Problems during startup

Troy A. Jensen

image.png.4b17b2b3ab487ea2b35718356bd12a7f.png

I have confirmed that comic base is an allowed program on my firewall.  I have tried from multiple different internet connections and it still doesn't work.     I am able to log in manually from within the program and reports do get sent to the server when pushed.  Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?  Thanks.

actually I just tried to login from within the program and it pulls up the same message.

I have created a copy of the database, uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

THis was being done as I was not able to update the reports at one point under reports I was trying to delete the old database but it wouldn't allow me to sellect until I found I could delete old databases on the server under My Account.   So basically I am trying to start from scratch on this program.  This has now been going on for about 2 weeks.  

I had completed that before but I did it again.   This time when I did it and at least sidekick asked for the updated password before even bringing up the main Comicbase program.   Unfortunately when I brought up comic base it prompted the same error to me.  I changed it, shut the program down and restarted it.  Each time the error popped up.

Odd, not sure what the trouble would be in your case (not getting reports of the same problem for any other user lately).

I'd try this...

-Go into your Windows settings and uninstall ALL listings of ComicBase from your App list. If you got older versions still installed, uninstall them too.

-download/install the latest version of the CB2023 Program Installer from your online account here: https://www.comicbase.com/mycb//Registrations.aspx

-restart your computer afterwards and see how the software performs

If the problem still occurs, give our tech support team a call. They can setup a remote help session if needed to get you going properly.