Aggretsuko #1/C vs. 1/E

A little mixy-uppy

I don't know how they match up to the Cover Artists and exclusivities, but at least in the case of #1/C and #1/E, the cover scans show UPC codes that show they are swapped for their entries.  The entry for 1/C has a UPC that ends 131, and should have the mostly blank cover, while the entry for 1/E has a UPC that ends in 151, and should have the split background/split 3D head cover.

Additionally, I am holding the 131 book, and the nearly white cover is a cardstock cover that is fully blank on the back and on both insides.  This cardstock cover is apparently over a standard 1/A cover, complete with a UPC ending 111 and standard indicia on the inside front cover.

Actually, that's not the solution you think it is, looking deeper...

I do weekly updates.  I do yearly installs, starting each year with that year's fresh picture install discs.

According to the backup I made 12/27/2022 before I did that year's upgrade fresh install, the pictures were flipped.  These were almost 3 years old issues at this point; it has probably been flipped for that long.

My current official scans show the reversed images, with file timestamps of 12/28/2022, when I did the install.

I just renamed that title's directory and redownloaded the scans, and the scans are now correct.  This appears to have been officially corrected in the last 8 months.   

Weekly updates wouldn't have dealt with this, yes?  That's why we have these weekly Cover Scan Correction posts, for the manual modifications needed for those who want complete accuracy. 

Not that I had checked before my post, but while there is a posting of a manual cover change of Aggretsuko covers, it wasn't for these issues.