How long do submissions take to be implemented?

So I finally looked at my "Unrecognized Items" list and thought it was time to clean it out.  I printed it out for reference and it was 17 pages. Ouch!

A lot of them were either media changes to magazines or books, "printings" were changed from numbers to letters, or apparently the placement of a "the" in the title.

One thing I noticed is that many of the new titles I submitted were never added to the master database.

I do like to support creators on Kickstarter and I will purchase issues of their published comic books.  Most if not all those books are self published.  When I am submitting these new books (with cover scans!), I do try to list as much information as possible.  Many of the books do not have cover prices, but I will send along the price I paid for them or what they are selling for now. Do I need to mention them here when I am adding them so I can list a reason or do I just keep submitting them until someone tells me to stop?

For example Unicorn Vampire Hunter

https://atomicavenue.com/atomic/item/1243482/1/Unicorn-Vampire-Hunter-1

This book was self published through Kickstarter and it was titled Unicorn: Vampire Hunter.  That is the title in the indicia for each issue and on the creator's website. It has a colon in it.  There have been five issues published so far.

Now Scout Comics has published Issue 1 with three different covers.  They have titled it Unicorn Vampire Hunter without the colon.

In the master database they have issues 2 through 5 and a collected book of 1-5 listed also.  As of today, none of these issues have been published by Scout Comics and should not be in the database under the Scout Comics title.  The cover scans for 2-5 and the Book 1 scans are for the series that was self published. 

Now I am going to resubmit this series again with cover scans (with the colon) and some other issues that haven't seen updates.  😁