Make multiple issue 'condition' changes at once...

Hi, I thought is would handy to be able to change the default from NM on the 'new' entry of some of my older titles to say, Fair or Good when I wanted to when I was entering in 'loads' of specific runs/issues at once... instead of having to change each one as I went along... snore!  Thanks! 

Since I am not sure of your workflow, I don't know if this will help or not.

You can select multiple issues, then Right Click and select Quick Change from the pop-up menu (or use menu Item Edit->Quick Change or CTRL+G).

Select Condition from the Change: drop-down box and set the To: to the condition you want.

Or

If you are using Add by Barcode, you can change the Condition from the list before you  save it.

Oh Steven, dude, thanks so very much!  I was skipping over those boxes for now and working on the rest of the 'F's!'  Brother, you just saved me some time! Things to do when stuck inside! If you were here I'd shake your hand... of course after sanitizer, gloves, mask and hazmat suit!!  🙂  And six-foot of distance!  Stay safe brother and thanks very much again!  David in Miami, FL.