Missing issues after renewing subscription

I have several missing issues from content that I myself had created prior to renewing my subscription on 3/28/20. For example, issue #1 of the current series for Wolverine that has a fluorescent variant cover by John Tyler Christopher. This is an exclusive edition that has no visible UPC code, and on the back cover it includes a COA from Marvel Entertainment that states that production was limited to 3,000 copies. I had already scanned, created and added this under the series and now it is nowhere to be found. The same has happened for other titles and issues for which I had input exclusive variants. Now I am concerned because there is no way to figure out how many other books might have been affected. Has anyone else experienced this after renewing their subscription?

Mark, as mentioned this cover is related to issue #1 of the current series. I added it back yesterday as a variant, I believe 1-M and also added back several others for the same issue number that had also disappeared. These include a Suayan and a Kirkham variant among others. I would think that when I first created these and then submitted them as new/corrected data that they would have been retained even if they first had to be verified before being included in an update. On the other hand, the only thing that I did at renewal, since you had told me that I did not need to reinstall the 20.0.2 file, was to download the Picture 1 to Picture 4 zipped files (which by the way are still sitting in the download folder because I wanted to get the subject matter resolved first, just in case). Let me know what I should do next, if anything. Thanks and stay safe.

• 8 months later...

Just read your comment about updates in 2020. After I first updated a few databases. I too seen some issues changed, like in my item fields (custom) where I had  put in remakes were blank now, most issues were the ones I put in the cover date myself from older issues. The cover date was changed or left blank, but some of my item fields were blank now. Went ahead and update my other databases, hoping it would ask "If I want to update Cover dates ( Like in the weekly updates)". But not from the Comicbase 2020. I hope they have this fixed for the next Comicbase Update!