High Caliber #1

Michael Allen

The comic High Caliber, published by Caliber has a 9.95 TP listed as #1. The item type for that listing should be changed to BK 1 so I can add the actual 1, which was $3.95 and published in 1997. I'm not sure what that 9.95 TP actually is, to be honest. As far as I know, there was not a trade paperback collection of the 4-issue anthology series. Possibly it was an OGN of some sort that came out three years prior to issue #1 with the same title? That would explain the 1994 year given in Comicbase. If anyone knows, let me know. Either way, I can provide the scans and info for the real #1 if I can get a slot to fit it in. Thanks.

It looks like the current #1 listed in "High Caliber" should be in a different (new) Title called "High Caliber Anthology of Original Visions" (or possibly "High Caliber: An Anthology of Original Visions") published by Caliber in 1994.

You  can see the book (especially back cover with price of 9.95) at eBay at: https://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Caliber-Anthology-of-Original-Visions-Caliber-Comics-1994-/223855257086

PS the Years published for "High Caliber" should also be changed from 1994-1997 to just 1997 as the Book (which doesn't belong here) was the reason for the 1994 date.