Several cover page questions

Hello, can someone please advise correct dates to use, and answer questions below that re : barcode box containing non barcode content ?

1) Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen, # 162- cover says Jan, CD says 12/1/73, Indicia says DEC-JAN 1973

2) Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane # 136- cover says Feb, CB says Jan, Indicia says JAN- FEB 1974

3) QUESTION: I have a near mint copy of The New Mutants #58, DEC. My copy has a rectangular box which contains the barcode,
but the cover pictured in CB has text in the box instead, it says " The Fall of the Mutants Is Coming".

Does this matter, is it considered some kind of variant? Please advise.

4) SAme question for: Alpha Flight Annual #2, 1987 cover price $1.25

my copy has the 'The Fall of the Mutants is Coming!' in the barcode box, not the barcode.

Thank you, please also submit corrections as needed to CB.

Appreciate your help,

Pat

1 & 2) These are more examples where the last of the two months in the indicia should have been in CB (as that is what matches the cover). I submitted corrections

3 & 4) When a comic went to a Direct Market seller (local comic book store), the barcode was removed/replaced by text or a picture). The comics that went to Newsstands kept the barcode.  The difference had to do with returns. Newsstands got less of a discount on the comics but they could return unsold ones. Direct Market sellers got a much larger discount BUT they could NOT return them.

At this time CB does not track Newsstand / Direct Market editions separately. They are considered the same issue.