Highlight and Update Muiltiple Columns

Todd E. James

I have looked in the forums and articles and have not seen a definitive answer.  Is there a way that a particular column can be updated with the same value at one time.  I have created a custom column that shows the box number the book is in for easier reference.  I would like to be able to enter all the books in using the Ctrl+I function and display the entered books, then be able to select the column and add the Box ID to all the rows at once.  Is that functionality available?

*make sure downloaded/installed the revised CB2020 program installer (v20.0.1.3010) from your online account: https://www.comicbase.com/mycb/Registrations.aspx

after inputting your books into the Add by Barcode screen (Ctrl+I), make sure you check the 'Display items after saving' option at the bottom of the window then hit 'Save'. The main interface window will then display all the comics you just batched in. Go the Edit Menu>Select All (Ctrl+A) to highlight all items in the list. Go back the Edit Menu>Quick Change. You can then apply a multi-edit to the items selected.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.29852d48182c7b74f8bc479063aba938.JPG