Clean up for 07/19/2023 content update

This week's update added the book title Adventurous Decade: Comic Strips In The Thirties, The.  The actual title for this book is Adventurous Decade, The: Comic Strips In The Thirties which, as it turns out, is already in the database.  The new title (the one with the "The" at the very end) should be deleted.  

New book titles that were added include Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Darkover (DAW) and Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust).  Should those have been indexed as Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley's…) (DAW) and
Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley's…) (Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust) ?  

The new comic title Kernel' Corn Trains a Champ looks like it has a stray punctuation mark in it.  Also, the title appears on Atomic Avenue search results (the dropdown list of suggestions when you type Kernel into the search box) but brings up an error if you try to click through to the title page.  

Time 2: The Satisfaction of Black Mariah was added back into the database.  As described over in this thread last spring, this is an incorrect duplication of a long-existing entry.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Gregory Hecht said:

New book titles that were added include Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Darkover (DAW) and Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust).  Should those have been indexed as Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley's…) (DAW) and
Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley's…) (Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust) ?  

I added these and I believe the possessive is actually part of the title.

But I could be wrong. If so, I think one would be Darkover (Marion Zimmer Bradley's…, Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust) with both qualifiers in one set of parenthesis.

If it helps to make a decision, 'Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover' is an anthology book that contains stories written by MZB (actually most are reprints from earlier anthologies).