2022 Archive - Quick Start Version

Jeff Panian

I found the issue!

By default the Installing new pictures GUI found a picture file and asks if you want to install it.  I didn't realize that the file it found, was not the new Quick Start File - I had to say "NO" and then navigate to the newly downloaded Quick Start file name.  

Wonder why it is defaulting to an older picture file?

Anyway if anyone else runs into this, hopefully this will help

When you install pictures, the software looks to see what you have in your computer's Downloads folder and will suggest the first picture archive file it sees.

*It's a good idea to clean out older downloaded files from us in your downloads folder once you've installed them, or at least say "No" if it asks if you want to install an file you've already installed.

I recently just switched computers and upgrade to ComicBase 2022 and I downloaded the pictures files 1 through 4. When I started the app and it asked about installing the pictures I said yes. Once it was done I went to the pictures folder and I had Folders from # to Z but also had sub folders of Picture 1 to Picture 4. I just moved the files from these folders to their proper location.