Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica

Everytime I scan this comic , it tries to enter it as a TPB and gives it a cover price of 39.99.  It is a $4.99 comic.  I deleted the TPB entry, but I cannot locate a Comic Book entry. The mobile scanner app will not recognize the bar code as well.  

Has anyone else had the same problem?  

My database shows this listed as a $4.99 TPB in the Books category rather than a Comic.  I don't see a $39.99 TPB in my database (although I haven't run the most recent content update on my database yet).  

This issue is one of those "Handbook" publications from Marvel, it shouldn't be listed as a Book or a Comic.  This should be handled like the other Handbook-style floppies from Marvel and be moved to the Magazine category.  

That is a good idea.  I have two Iron Man comics, "Iron Manuals", that were popping up as TPBs as well. I have not tried to enter them again.  Funny thing is the Encyclopedia Deadpoolica came up as a Comic Book.  Just looking for consistency in these type of one shot books.

12 minutes ago, Patrick Eaton said:

Just looking for consistency in these type of one shot books.

When determining whether something belongs in the Comic or the Magazine category, it is less a question of whether the titles are one-shots, mini/maxi-series, or ongoing than it is the nature of the contents.  "Handbook" style publications (e.g., DC's Whos' Who and Marvel's OHOTMU and similar) don't have comic storytelling in them.  They contain prose and illustrations, so they are better suited for the Magazine category.  

With that in mind, a lot of titles have been moved into the Magazine section of the database, but a few may have been missed.  Encyclopedia Deadpoolica is an example of something that should be moved over to the Magazine section if it hasn't already.