Unable to submit new or corrected data on CB Express 2023

Dustin Oliver

make sure your on the latest version of CB2023 (v23.0.0.1841), just download the revised CB2023 program installer from your online account here to get it: https://www.comicbase.com/mycb/Registrations.aspx

If that doesn't solve you're problem, do you have any other protection software (ex: Norton, MacAfee, AVast, etc.) that could be blocking out ComicBase from internet access? You may need to manually setup a program exception just in case within such software.

I have a few variants of Amazing Spider-Man (6th Series) #1 that aren't in the database. I click in the far left column to highlight the row, then right click and select "Submit New or Corrected Data". I have also tried clicking on Internet in the menu bar and selecting "Submit New or Corrected Data" there with the row highlighted. I have also tried with just one row selected, and with multiple. Same result every time: the green status bar pops up and starts moving, followed immediately by the attached error message.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 191309.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have Webroot as my only security software. I have ComicBase and all related programs white-listed in its settings, and have turned its firewall off. I have added ComicBase and all related programs to the white list in Windows Security settings, and also turned that firewall off. I have even turned off the firewall in my router. Still get the same error. There is no other program that would be blocking anything from the internet.

I even tried disconnecting the ethernet cable and using wifi in case the network switch has some firewall software I don't know about. I also tried with my computer connected to my phone's wifi hotspot. Still nothing. It has done this with every version of the program.

On 10/14/2022 at 12:23 AM, Dustin Oliver said:

I just re-installed, and now have version v23.0.0.1873 of CB2023. No other protection software beside Webroot. I have the entire Human Computing folder whitelisted in Webroot. I have all CB-connected programs whitelisted in Windows Firewall. Still get the same error.

Dustin I've had the same problem for about 6 months never been able to upload nothing,I've tried everything