Item Not Found message when I try Check for Sale and Purchases function

Wellington Chin

I am trying to load some new purchases via the Scan Item function on my phone app but when I open ComicBase Professional Edition v23.1.02209 and use the Check for Sales and Purchases option I get the below Not Found error message. Once I hit OK and close this message it keeps coming back no matter how many times I close and reopen the program and try the Check for Sales and Purchases function. How do I stop this message from coming back? I can no longer use the Scan function to load anything until this is cleared up. Why isn't there a Clear the Queue type function to "empty" the cache so I can use the scan function again?

image.png.b86f6dea1098a1bd90caeb657510046f.png

You have several databases listed under your Profile (known databases section). www.comicbase.com/mycb/profile.aspx

Because you have so many, i wonder if you had the wrong database loaded into the app when you scanned your comics; when you went to sync in the CB software on your computer you may have a totally different database loaded in (different from the app) thus producing the error.

Would recommend you visit your online profile (www.comicbase.com/mycb/profile.aspx ) and make sure the right the database is listed; 'remove' any database you don't use from known databases list. The database you end up going with must be the same in the app and CB software.

If you're wondering what the name of your database is, it'll be noted in the CB software - just glance at the header bar of the software window, it'll be noted in Parentheses