Save to Cloud maxes out my CPU

I've recently run into a problem with automatic backups. I have been playing a new game on my PC and when "Save to Cloud" starts running my game just becomes unplayable.

I changed the schedule so that backups happen in the morning so it doesn't interfere with my gameplay at night, but if my PC isn't turned on at the time the backup is scheduled it reverts back to the original schedule of 11:00 pm. This also happens to the other items on the schedule that I have activated (updates and compacting). 

Is there a way that I can stop it for reverting back to 11:00 PM? 

I am currently running v23.2.2.2814.

My PC specs:

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz
Installed RAM    32.0 GB
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080

Edition    Windows 11 Home
Version    22H2
Installed on    ‎2022-‎10-‎01
OS build    22621.1702
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0

First off, download/install the revised build for CB2023 (v23.2.2.2901) from your online account then restart your computer afterwards.

I'd suggest changing your Sidekick Schedule settings to some early morning hr when your done gaming for the night but your computer will be on (ex: 3am). By the time you wake up to use your computer again, Sidekick would have done what you setup.

Spoke with the programming team... The compression part of the 'save to cloud' process can put heavy demand on your CPU for a minute or so which is likely when the problem occurs for you.

They suggest rescheduling 'Save to Cloud' when you know you'll have 5-10 minutes to spare OR just run the process manually.