Clean up for 01/17/2024 content update

This week's update added the comic title Axles infernal.  Should that really be Axles Infernal [note the change in capitalization] ?

Also added is the title I Am Gandi (DIal Books).  That should really be I Am Gandi (Dial Books) [note the change in capitalization].

Dark Age: A Collection of Fantasy Art was added to the database as a Comic title.  Based on the title, I wonder if this belongs in Magazines (more likely) or Books (less likely).  Can anybody who has this item verify whether the contents are comics or artwork?

51 minutes ago, Randall J. Paske said:

Gandhi  is also misspelled in this title entry.

You know, at first I thought that this book might be a duplication of the I Am Gandhi title that is already in the database, but apparently it is something entirely different.  Mycomicshop lists it a little bit differently.  If anybody on these boards has these books, can you check the indicia to see how they are actually titled?  A verification of the contents is also warranted, I think.  Mycomicshop calls this an "illustrated book" whereas CB lists it as a comic book.  

Note that there is also a hardcover version of the Dial Books title.