Sign in to follow this  
G. Hecht

Category changes

The following items should have category changes:

The Pirates and the Mouse:  move from comics to books

The Standard Catalog of Comic Books:  move from comics to books (this would follow the convention of the Overstreet Price Guide, which is listed under books)

Cons de Fée: The Erotic Art of Wallace Wood:  consider moving from books to comics (contains reprints of single panel cartoons, covers, and a number of complete comic stories)

The following should have a category change:

The All-Star Companion:  move from comics to books

I Have to Live with This Guy:  move from comics to books

The Batcave Companion:  move from comics to books

Comic Book Fever: A Celebration of Comics 1976-1986:  move from comics to books

Comics Gone Ape: The Missing Link to Primates in Comics:  move from comics to books

I would suggest checking all of the TwoMorrows titles to verify that they are all posted in the correct category.  

As a side note:  when I go to the TwoMorrows search results on Atomic Avenue, not all TwoMorrows titles appear.  It seems like only the titles currently categorized as comics show up there.  This has the effect of hiding sellers' non-comics inventory from potential buyers, and that is obviously not helpful.  I would recommend that the AA team prioritize getting a fix for that.  Thanks!

The Studio is an art book but is listed as a comic in the database.  The media category for this title should be changed to Book.  

Also, the database lists the NM value for this as $12.50.  Speaking conservatively, if you were able to locate a NM copy for less than $50, I think that you would be highly fortunate.