"Content Updated" window is stuck

For the past several weeks, after I do the weekly price updates, the "Content Updated" window has kept the changes in "Items" and "Value" information from many weeks ago, instead of showing the actual change since last update. 

For example, I added 3 books some time ago, but have added no more recently.  Yet, the update summary window continues to show a green "+3" in the "Books" row under "Items" and a "+$55.00" under "Value".  

Similarly, my Comic Books row does not reflect changes week over week.  Last week, I had a green "+50" this week I have a "+51", although I only added 1 book.  The same thing is happening with the "Value".

Any Ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks!

a few things...

-Make sure you've downloaded and installed the latest version for CB2024 (build 1085) from your online account here: https://www.comicbase.com/mycb/Registrations.aspx

-Go into the File Menu>File Tools>Rebuild Lists (run all the options expect the Advanced 'Pictures files list' option. Note these processes will take some time to complete).

-Going forward, see how your stats change whenever you download the weekly content updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Called Tech Support and was asked to try resetting value history, which seemed to help but created a new problem... I have no enduring value history anymore.  Every time I start up CB and look at my value history there is none -- the farthest back I can go is that day.  Did I accidentally turn something off?

On 4/13/2024 at 5:53 AM, Thomas Brockmann said:

Called Tech Support and was asked to try resetting value history, which seemed to help but created a new problem... I have no enduring value history anymore.  Every time I start up CB and look at my value history there is none -- the farthest back I can go is that day.  Did I accidentally turn something off?

Can you screenshot (or email us at support@comicbase.com) what you're referring to? We're having a hard time visualizing what you're seeing.

The trigger to writing a new entry in value log is the content update--it's not just any change to the database. So, for instance, if you added a bunch of books on 4/12, they wouldn't show up in the value history until you downloaded the 4/17 content update (in the value history--obviously, they show up in the database itself immediately).

-Pete

On 4/18/2024 at 1:46 PM, Peter R. Bickford said:

The trigger to writing a new entry in value log is the content update--it's not just any change to the database. So, for instance, if you added a bunch of books on 4/12, they wouldn't show up in the value history until you downloaded the 4/17 content update (in the value history--obviously, they show up in the database itself immediately).

-Pete

Pete - I have been adding books over the past several weeks/months and do content updates almost every week.  As @Steven L. Dasingeralso noted, the process broke at some point in the past and won't start again.  Hopefully this can get figured out and fixed.