Save To Web Not Working

I've been trying for a few days to save reports to the Web to access in the mobile app.  It goes through the whole process of creating and uploading the report, tells me the report is uploaded, but it never shows up for me to view.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks. My reports are showing up now. But I do have another question. Is there a reason cover images won't display on the reports that I generate myself? Cover images are present on the auto generated reports but not my own, and I do have the standard image size selected when I create the report.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Andrew d’Entremont said:

Thanks. My reports are showing up now. But I do have another question. Is there a reason cover images won't display on the reports that I generate myself? Cover images are present on the auto generated reports but not my own, and I do have the standard image size selected when I create the report.

Thanks!

Can you screenshot your report settings? We'll try to replicate the issue.

Here is what I am seeing (in reports generated in CB).

If the first issue in the list for a title has a cover it is displayed.

If the first issue in the list for a title does not have a cover it is not displayed.

Examples (see attached):

My Collection Overview report showing the first title with a cover (issue MMPB and the second title without a cover (issue TPB). (1st attachment)

First Title in report showing issues MMPB and MMPB-11 where the first issue (MMPB)) is displayed for owned issues MMPB. (2nd attachment)

Second Title in report showing issues HC and TPB where the first issue (HC) doesn't have a cover so owned issue TPB does NOT display a cover. (2nd attachment)

I have spot-checked several titles where covers are displayed in the report (always has a cover for the first issue of the title) and covers are not displayed always does NOT have a cover for the first issue in the title).

Additionally, If the first issues does have an issue but it is not owned, that first cover is displayed for a latter issues what is not the one for that latter issue. (see 4th attachment). The issue with the RED arrow (which is the first issue in that title) is the one used in the Report but the actual issue in the report is the one with the GREEN arrow).

Collection Overview Report.jpg

First Title issues.jpg

Second Title issues.jpg

Incorrect cover displayed.jpg

I don’t think this is the same situation I have. The auto-generated report for magazines lists everything I own and there is a cover image for every item. 

However, if I run the exact same report myself and use the save to web function, not one single picture is displayed. 

IMG_7202.png

IMG_7203.png

Edited by Andrew d’Entremont

46 minutes ago, Mark J. Castaneda said:

Weird... i'm able to get covers with a Collection Report for Comic Books but not Magazines. Can you confirm @Andrew d’Entremont the same result on your end?

I just ran a collection report for comics and I am also getting covers. It's only Books and Magazines that won't display covers when running a report and using the Save to Web function. 

22 hours ago, Andrew d’Entremont said:

I just ran a collection report for comics and I am also getting covers. It's only Books and Magazines that won't display covers when running a report and using the Save to Web function. 

@Andrew d’Entremont Outside of the 'Collection Report' style, are you noticing any other report style with similar cover problems?

@Mark J. Castaneda I ran a Collection overview for books, magazines, and comics, and none of them display cover images, however, the auto-generated collection overviews for all three categories display cover images. 

I also ran item checklists of series I own with "items in my collection " checked for all three categories and they also do not have any cover images when looking at the reports under My Comics. However the cover images do appear if you do preview of the report. 

On 4/16/2024 at 1:53 PM, Andrew d’Entremont said:

@Mark J. Castaneda I ran a Collection overview for books, magazines, and comics, and none of them display cover images, however, the auto-generated collection overviews for all three categories display cover images. 

I also ran item checklists of series I own with "items in my collection " checked for all three categories and they also do not have any cover images when looking at the reports under My Comics. However the cover images do appear if you do preview of the report. 

thanks for the info. will run it past our programming team to be looked into.

• Like 1