Runaways (2nd Series) trades

Above books/trade compilations need some serious cleanup. I had to add trades 1-3 and it took me four tries to correct the photo for trade 4 (kept replacing it with the wrong image).  There also seem to be trades linked to other Runaway series included in this one. Thanks.

What specifically are trades #1 through #3?  Do those collect issues from the first Runaways title or the Runaways (2nd series) title?  I don't have the trades for these titles, but looking at the information in the database, it appears that Marvel elected to number the trades consecutively across the those two titles (rather than starting over with trade #1 when they collected the second series) and that ComicBase managed to keep its listings of those collected editions synched with the publisher's numbering. 
So trades collecting issues from the first Runaways series should be listed under the Runaways title and trades collecting issues from the second series should be listed under the Runaways (2nd series) title.  

As a side note:  @Mark J. Castaneda Note that Runaways (2nd series) Book #1 (2nd print) collects issues from Runaways (3rd series) and appears to actually be a duplicate of the correctly indexed Runaways (3rd series) Book #1 (2nd print).  The listing under Runaways (2nd series) should be deleted.  

I didn't realize that Marvel decided to continue the trade numbers over the original and 2nd series. I assumed they started the numbers over again.

What I listed as #1 is issues 1-6 for the 2nd series, #2 is issues 7-13, #3 is issues 13-18, #4 is 19-24.

I don't think I deleted any entries, just added the above so I should be able to adjust and upload the cover images.

@Gregory Hecht The only way I could add my versions of Books 4-7 and have the proper cover scans, UPC, and ISBN was to create "A" variants.  If I tried to update current entries, then my cover scans were overwritten by the system with other ones.  Hopefully, you'll see my data and be able to sort it all out.