Report Names

Andrew d’Entremont

I'm still having issues with report names despite using the latest installer (v20.0.1.2764). I just saved a collection report and it is only showing up with the name "1". Any ideas why this is happening?

I'd also just like to throw it out there that it would be great if we could have custom names when generating reports instead of the ones hardcoded into the program.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Try out the latest build for the CB2020 program installer; just redownload/install it from your online account (ComicBase.com>My Account Menu>Registrations).

*You might want to 'remove' any reports you currently have under your online account before you upload new reports with the new build.

If you still have trouble, contact our team directly at support@comicbase.com

I deleted all my reports last night, downladed the latest installer and ran it, and then ran a new report, and when I checed today the report is still just listed as "1". I've already sent an email to support, but I'm curious to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Also, is there a way of turning off auto-reports for the new Books and Magazine categories?

Well, the good news is that the collection report now shows up with the correct name. The bad news is that it the report itself seems to be lacking any kind of formatting or spacing. It just seems to be a massive text file dump. It took a while for the report to show up after running it last night so I'm not able to run another one right now to see if it was just a one-off fluke, but I'll try deleting the report and running another one tonight.

Thanks for all your help! I love that you can roll out fixes so quickly now by releasing an updated installer.