Super Freaks #1 - Corrections not being applied

I've submitted corrections to this title twice now over the last several months but they do not appear to have been accepted. The corrections involved the credits as they are wildly inaccurate.

I'd like to re-submit the corrections but I really don't want to take the time to update all the credits yet again if they are just going to be wiped out again. Can you tell me why the corrections I submitted are not being accepted? I am pulling all the information straight from the credits in the actual comic. 

I've had a great many corrections and additions get wiped out in the last few weeks. While I suppose a minority of them could have been rejected at editorial discretion, I'm confident in the overall accuracy of my submissions, and there are so many going missing that I've wondered if something was going on either technologically (submitted corrections not reaching HC HQ for some reason) or administratively (perhaps a backlog of submissions because of all the other activity surrounding the new release of ComicBase). It is dismaying to see them get overwritten by less complete or less accurate records.