Advanced Searches

Gregory Hecht

Short answer is no. There are no 'Last User Date' type fields (that I know of).

The closest I can find is DateModified. There are also LastQtyChangeDate and LastValueChangeDate but I am not sure how useful those two are.
At the Title level there are ComicTitles.TitleCreatedDate and ComicTitles.TitleModifiedDate. (ComicTitles would change to BookTitles if you are looking at Books)

A couple of points.
For comparisons, use date format of YYYY-MM-DD. ex. I.DateModified >= '2022-10-01'

Some of these fields may have 'date-time' values (something llike yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss). However SQLite does not have a true Date-Time data type. If they are date-time, using the DATE function on the field to extract the Date part of the data. ex. DATE(I.DateModified) >= '2022-10-01'
I am not sure which fields contain Date or Date-Time data. You may have to experiment to find what returns consistent results.

PS DateModifed is are any changes. I would not recommending using on the day you ran the Update as it will modify a lot of rows.

On 10/28/2022 at 6:44 AM, Steven L. Dasinger said:

Short answer is no. There are no 'Last User Date' type fields (that I know of).

The closest I can find is DateModified. There are also LastQtyChangeDate and LastValueChangeDate but I am not sure how useful those two are.
At the Title level there are ComicTitles.TitleCreatedDate and ComicTitles.TitleModifiedDate. (ComicTitles would change to BookTitles if you are looking at Books)

A couple of points.
For comparisons, use date format of YYYY-MM-DD. ex. I.DateModified >= '2022-10-01'

Some of these fields may have 'date-time' values (something llike yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss). However SQLite does not have a true Date-Time data type. If they are date-time, using the DATE function on the field to extract the Date part of the data. ex. DATE(I.DateModified) >= '2022-10-01'
I am not sure which fields contain Date or Date-Time data. You may have to experiment to find what returns consistent results.

PS DateModifed is are any changes. I would not recommending using on the day you ran the Update as it will modify a lot of rows.

Hmm, i just tried

(DATE(I.DateModified) >= '2022-10-21' AND (I.QtyInStock > 0))

And this did show me issues that I own, that had been modified since Oct 21 unfortunately this field appears to be shared with the weekly content updates.   I was hoping for a I.UserDateModified, so that I could specifically find issues I had altered myself.