Wellington Chin

How do I get the mobile app to refresh so that the issues I added appear in the collection?

I went to the program and did the "Check for New Sales and Purchases" and it loaded there but not in the mobile app. The mobile app has no apparent way to automatically refresh.

Someone who knows the mobile app better than me can correct this if I am wrong, but I believe the Mobile App only displays static report( s ) that you have uploaded to the CB Cloud storage. It is not a working copy of CB.

After you add in the new things to your CB db, go the File Menu and pick the 'Collection Statistics' option. This will sync your basic db stats to your online account.

For newer reports for your collection:

-In ComicBase, pick a report style (ex: Collection Report) under the Reports Menu, pick your report options, and hit the 'Save to Web' to upload it to your online account

*ComicBase Sidekick can do this automatically for you through its 'Save to Cloud' option; take a look at your Sidekick settings (Schedule and Save to Cloud Tabs) to see if its setup for you already; you can tweak how often it uploads a new report and what reports will auto-upload for you.