Reckless

I noticed this evening that somewhere along the line the Reckless graphic novels by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips all got grouped under a single title.  I can understand the rationale for this, but I wanted to point out that these books are not numbered in the indicia, on either the front or back covers, or on the spine. 

There isn't necessarily a big problem leaving them all under a single title, but I thought I would mention it in case it doesn't match up with the current ComicBase editorial policy.  

2 hours ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

Gregory Hecht, unless you have the actual books or just want to enter them, I can create the new titles.

I think that the original titles are all still in my database from when I purchased these ogns as they were not all lumped under one title initially. So it should be easy for me to find these in my database and send them in. 

4 hours ago, Gregory Hecht said:

I think that the original titles are all still in my database from when I purchased these ogns as they were not all lumped under one title initially. So it should be easy for me to find these in my database and send them in. 

I submitted info for Friend of the Devil: A Reckless Book , Destroy All Monsters: A Reckless Book , and Ghost In You, The: A Reckless Book.  I haven't had a chance to make scans.  I'm not sure when I will be able to get to those, so if somebody else can get that done easily, they should do so.  

I thought that I have Follow Me Down: A Reckless Book, but apparently I don't.  😞  So somebody else will need to submit that item in its entirety.  

8 hours ago, Gregory Hecht said:

thought that I have Follow Me Down: A Reckless Book, but apparently I don't.  😞  So somebody else will need to submit that item in its entirety.  

I moved 5/HC from 'Reckless' to new Title 'Follow Me Down: A Reckless Book' (verifying information from an on-line source).

I used Issue 1/HC with an Overall Title Name of 'Reckless' #5. If you used a different Numbering and/or Overall Title Name, let me know and I can change it before submitting it.

Isn't the first book just titled Reckless?  With the latest update, that's an unrecognized title in my database. I moved my quantities of the second and third books to the new titles, but I think the first book should stay put. And the title should not have been deleted from the master database.

Or have I missed something?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Randall J. Paske said:

Isn't the first book just titled Reckless?  With the latest update, that's an unrecognized title in my database. I moved my quantities of the second and third books to the new titles, but I think the first book should stay put. And the title should not have been deleted from the master database.

Or have I missed something?

That's a good catch, I didn't realize that the *entire* Reckless title got removed.  

As you say, the Reckless title should exist but only have issue #1-HC under it for exactly the rationale you give.  All of the subsequent issues that used to be listed there should be under their own titles which is the case now for the second, third, and fifth books.  The fourth book (The Ghost in You: A Reckless Book) is still missing.  

I have resubmitted Reckless (i.e., the first book) and TGiY:ARB.  Hopefully Mark can get the clean-up sorted out for next week's content update.  

• Like 1