new field

Robert Wood

What I mean is that I would like an option so that I don't have to choose between comic, books, or magazine, so that I view all 3 at once.

image.jpeg.45918a170c1c89f4081b11e5d8bb8407.jpeg

I.e. to be able to browse through everything with the forward/back buttons without having to filter into either comics, books, or magazines.

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2021 at 5:29 PM, William Steel said:

This would also make it easier for adding batches. I just tried one with books and comics. While it took everything, once I clicked save it jumped to the book title and ignored the comics.

ignored the comics? the software didn't save them when you batched them with books?

Mark, I just tested this out (using v1851)

In my case it DID add all the scanned in items, but... the Display Items After Saving check box, doesn't work as expected.

Since Books, Comic Books, and/or Magazines can't be displayed on the same screen, not all the items will be displayed. It will end up displaying the last item scanned in.

And it will ONLY display that one item (actually the Title the Item is in).

Example:

Scan in Book 1, Comic 1 and the display after save will only show Comic Title 1.

Scan in Comic 1, Book 1 and the display after save will only show Book Title 1.

Scan Comic 1, Book 1, Comic 2 and the display after save will only show Comic Title 2 (Comic 1 is not displayed).

• 1 month later...