B&V questions...

Fred Slota

B&V Friends Forever

A series composed entirely of books with covers that look like they are each #1's of different books with different subtitles. 

Between the "B" and "V" vs. "Betty " and "Veronica", the "&" vs. the "and", and the appearance of #1's of Subtitles on the cover, how could there not be problems?

I found some... there might be more.

1)

issue #1, Cover looks like "Betty and Veronica Friends Forever: At the Movies", which is what is in Item Title.

But, there is a separate entry for a title "Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever: At the Movies", singular issue #1.  This is probably an incorrect duplicate.

2)

Book #1 vs. "Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever" #1 & 1/A

3)

"Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever" #18 should probably move to "B&V Friends Forever", and is also apparently duplicated by "Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever: Christmas Party" #1 and #1/A.

There might be more.

"Betty and Veronica Friend Forever: At the Movies" #1 has been removed.  Thank you.

Betty & Veronica Friends Forever" #18 has been moved to "B&V Friends Forever".  Thank you.

"Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever" #1 still exists.  This appears to be a duplicate of "B&V Friends Forever" Bk 1.

Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever: Christmas Party" #1 and #1/A still exist.  I think these might be a duplicate and a variant of "B&V Friends Forever" #18.

"Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever" has been removed.  Thank you.

"Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever: Christmas Party" has been removed.  Thank you.

Question - When "Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever: Christmas Party" had existed as a separate title, it had listed a #1 and a #1/A, while "B&V Friends Forever" only has a #18.  Was there a Variant A?

Question - I see there is a new entry for 2023 title of "Betty and Veronica: Friends Forever: Rock 'N' Roll" with an issue #1.  Should this be a new title, or issue #19 of "B&V Friends Forever"?  If it's own title, might it be "B&V Friends Forever (2nd series)" instead?

9 minutes ago, Fred Slota said:

B&V Friends Forever is still missing the #18/A to replace what was "... Christmas Party" 1/A.

The title "... Rock 'N' Roll" still exists, and hasn't been replaced with #19.

The ...Rock 'N' Roll title was deleted in my database. I don't remember what the Christmas Part 1/A looked like but there are issues 18/A, B, C, and D (with covers) in B&V Friends Forever.

Odd...  seems like my update doesn't match yours, given some of your differences with my recent postings...

Closed and went to reopen ComicBase, and I think I'm having a DB problem...

I did think it was odd that, after walking away while it was conducting today's update, the "What's changed" window showed no price change...